Friday, April 2, 2010

Rebecca and I will do a tour tonight 11-12.

2 comments:

  1. I patrolled 4/2 from 10:30PM-11,then rode with Rebecca and Diane from 11-Midnight. Abt. 10:45 4 young girls had climbed over the fence at the pool and were in the water, screaming and having fun. They were asked to leave. 1 was a resident, the others were her guest. We noticed several garage doors open.
    James L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you for the patrols last night. Do you have the name and address of the resident found in the pool? We need to contact her parents and let them know about this.

    Also, my apologies to everyone for not being able to make any patrols myself. I'm afraid these two weeks are the "annual I'm locked in the house" period due to extreme allergy problems. So most of my time is spent on the phone, working from home, looking out the windows and watching (rather than playing) golf on TV.

    Please keep me updated on your patrols and continue to post anything the group should be on the look out for.


    Thank you,

    John

    ReplyDelete