Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gate Runners

3/27 AM, Officer Kirby stated a white, older model Chevy PU, with primer spots, and a bumper sticker "It's a great day to paint"--drove out of the visitor's lane and entered SF through the exit gate. The officer was only able to get the first 3 of the tag: AD1-???

Also, a large dark green PU with black railing behind the cab, TX lic VlZ-717 came through the visitor's gate and ignored the officers request to stop and ID himself or where he was going (other than to say he was going home), and followed another vehicle through the gate. I found the truck parked in the SAWS driveway at the end of Brighton Oaks at 2539 Brighton Oaks. I reported the location to the guard.

I believe the guard had made attempts to contact other COP.

James L.

No comments:

Post a Comment